Friday, September 21, 2012

Doing It Well

The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
Charles Duhigg
Psychology

This book is great. It may seem like a boring subject matter, but once you start reading, you get sucked in so thoroughly you cannot put it down.

First Mr. Duhigg tells us why and how habits exist and then he gets into the nitty-gritty of how we can change them. I’ll admit, there are a few habits I have that I would like to alter and Mr. Duhigg gives very good advice on how to go about doing that. It’s kind of hard to explain this book without being too confusing, so I won’t bother. I’ll just tell you that Mr. Duhigg is a great writer and he expertly weaves human stories with science in such a way that you will be compelled to read this book in one or two sittings.

I can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t be interested in reading The Power of Habit, as everyone has at least one habit they certainly would want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment