Thursday, October 25, 2012

Right Back Where We Started From

Not Taco Bell Material
Adam Carolla
Memoir

This is actually Adam Carolla’s second memoir, and now that I’ve read it, I definitely plan to pick up his first one, In Fifty Years We’ll All Be Chicks.

While not as hilarious as Michael Ian Black, Mr. Carolla still made me laugh out loud quite a few times. He told most of his story in his first book, so in this one he takes a different approach by centering each chapter around all the houses and apartments he’s ever lived in. My only squabble with his material is that he tells a lot of scatalogical stories. So if you’re not into tales of pooping and passing gas, you might be skimming a lot. He’s also pretty liberal with his language. Basically, you shouldn’t read this book if you’re easily offended.

I would recommend Not Taco Bell Material to anyone who enjoys comedy memoirs and gross-out humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment