Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Know That Guy



My Happy Days in Hollywood
Garry Marshall
Memoir

You have to be living under a rock to not have heard of Garry Marshall. He’s the man behind Happy Days, The Odd Couple, Pretty Woman, and The Princess Diaries. He’s also acted in numerous other TV shows and movies. 

So if you’re looking for some behind-the-scenes insight on your favorite movies and TV shows, this book’s for you. To be honest, I’ve only ever seen some of Mr. Marshall’s movies, as all his TV shows were before my time. But I’ve always been interested in the entertainment industry, so it was fun reading about how his movies and TV shows came to be. Pretty much any movie star you can think of, Mr. Marshall’s worked with. He’s a jack-of-all-trades, that’s for sure.

Anyone interested in Hollywood or behind-the-scenes gossip will love this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment