Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dating Sucks

Clearly, I Didn’t Think This Through: The Story of One Tall Girl's Impulsive, Ill-Conceived, and Borderline Irresponsible Life Decisions
Anna Goldfarb
Memoir

Oh my Lord, this book is hilarious. Anna Goldfarb is a female Michael Ian Black.

Ms. Goldfarb is a thirty-three year old freelance writer who lives with her parents and cannot for the life of her find a good man. She describes all the horrible dates she’s been on and how humilating living at home again is. 

I can relate to the premise of this book more than I care to admit, which could be why I loved it so much. Ms. Goldfarb has a great sense of humor and I laughed out loud a lot while reading. It’s a short read, too, and easy to pick up and put down.

I would recommend this book to everyone because we can all relate to bad dates and relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment